View Single Post
Old July 20, 2012, 04:29 PM
Ex Bangladesh National Bowling Coach
Dhaka Gladiators Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme
That was a great escape. We have to work on our gameplan, specially on blowing rotation.

I dont know if we can get Ian Pont for our pacers. Shane Jurgensen is seriously struggling in the pace dept. I dont see how is he making any impact....pacers are bowling below club level..
Reyme thanks for the support.

When I left in 2011 we had Rubel and Shafiul, plus Nazmul with Mash bowling on one leg. 6 months ago at the BPL, Mash was truly sensational for Dhaka Glads.

It's difficult because there is no real depth behind the 4 above. I still don't get why Nazmul is treated so badly or why Mash has lost his mojo. Rubel is out and Shaf is just coming back.

Before much longer the attack will be all spin if things continue. I really hope Shane gets a break and can turn things around. It is depressing for a coach if things don't work out.

Shane's a great guy and popular with other staff members. Let's pray the pacers can start to develop as we all wish.