View Single Post
Old August 8, 2003, 12:15 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Indians are tigers

Guys, I am pulling out this post now. I dont want to restart this debate or call/ dont call anyone tigers but before saying anything, read these points.

1. If 2 teams are getting the same name, the better of the 2 teams should get the name. In this case, India is better than Bangladesh, so India gets the name. If ur team beats India, even i would post saying that Bangladeshis are tigers and if India beats ur team, u guys should post that Indians are tigers.

2. I have called ur team Tigers twice, after winning the match against NTCM and also after dominating Australia on the 1st day.

3. I never made any fun of Bangladesh after April and also started supporting Bangladesh whereas u guys have nothing else to do than over-rate Australia and make fun of India

4. INDIA IS A FAR BETTER TEAM THAN AUSTRALIA and the BEST TEST AND ODI TEAM AS WELL and u guys will c this when India beats Aus 4-0 in tests this year and also wins the VB series without losing a match. I said 3-0 win earlier, as i expected the series to be a 3 match one. When i came to know that it was a 4 match series, i have started saying a 4-0 win.

Whats the opinion of u guys, especially non Indians and non Bangladeshis.