View Single Post
Old March 16, 2012, 12:52 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Instead of calling out these XIs pointlessly, we should talk about something else. Someone do something to kill all these time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
Funnily enough, a friend of mine recently sent me her essay on Whistler to read. (I didn't do art history at university but I've tried to read about it a little as a hobby)

How's your research going so far? I'm sure I saw some Schiele when I was in Vienna last year. You can definitely see the impact that Klimt had on his work - there's a resemblance in the intensity of their work and both explicitly explore sexuality. I agree with Zeeshan, your course sounds very interesting
I see you know your art history. We actually looked at Gustav-Egon side by side. Modern Arts IS very interesting. Many "breaking out of the box" styles and movements. Lot depends on your prof. though and how much they know. Can't really teach these just off the book. Mine is really good, but can be really cocky.

And how was her essay ? Let me have it lol. I bought a bio from amazon for $4, rented couple of books, printed out few sources, and I know the basic infos. I just need to stay home this weekend, ignore my life and get started. I'm a last min guy. I've never wrote an English essay until the last freaking min, since middle school. I got good at it. But this is 12 pages so I can't afford to do that.

Last edited by Dilscoop; March 16, 2012 at 01:51 AM..