View Single Post
Old April 13, 2011, 06:27 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

I will just quote what I wrote in the other thread since this is where it really belongs. The last bit is of course now moot since we didn't win the game but still there were some excellent moments.

Jamie served Bangladesh cricket with sincerity and dedication. Regardless of whether we agree with his each and every decision now is the time for some grace and some class as we bid farewell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobair
Indeed! Thank you very much for all your hard work. You poured your heart and soul into this team. Under your tutelage Bangladesh achieved their first series win against a major test nation and whitewashed them to boot in the process. No one can take that away from you! In ODIs we have become a decent side at home and more consistent than before. In test cricket, we are beginning to win more sessions, compete consistently over longer periods of the games - gone are the days when opposing teams would be urged to finish us off in 2 days! We have learnt to win the close games consistently! I know that you will continue to follow the progress of your former charges wherever you are. Best of luck with your future endeavours.

PS: I hope the boys win one last game for you and give you a memorable send-off!