View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 07:29 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Absolutely fabulous team, any side is bound to be with Nazza! in it, but would've been better with the inclusion of other worldbeaters like Rocky and Imzi. Great to see The SN back. Windies better watch out. I don't think they'll have much left after Nazza! and The SN is done with their bowlers. Whatever they may have left will be decimated by the lethal combination of The Rajib and The Abul.

I don't see how Shakib got selected despite his abysmal failures in the NCL, the greatest FC cricket tournament ever. Granted he'll face inferior bowlers in a lower level of cricket, but I'd have been more comfortable had he been able to score in the NCL, the greatest FC cricket tournament ever. Too bad Nazza! donated most of his runs to fellow Cittagognano Tamim. Can't donate too many of those to lesser players, I say.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)