View Single Post
Old August 13, 2009, 01:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Aghhhhhhhh...So the drafts has finally finished..Feels good to get picked last, Am in Rifats team , We gona WIN for definate. Don't see anything awesome about our opponents, Like Akib said they too awesome that i don't even see anything LOL So when does the match begin?
By the way is it too late to change team name?? Who thought of serenity? C'mon rifat that's too soft.It's like we are having a picnic on the cricket field, How about Avengers? Superstars? Smashers? six hitters? Terminators LOL that's a funny one. Awesome killers? Super Sixers? Eternal smashers? Heavenly hitters? Sledge Masters? Galaxy's XI?? etc.

By the way i kind of don't agree with that logic of giving contracts based on number of posts, This philosophy is not correct, Rather it should be like this; Everyone gets a B contract and depending on how well he performs he gets promoted or demoted to next contract, Simple common sense really. But anyways gona look forward to beating Awesome XI LOL Change their name to "Beaten" XI .....

RIFAT..