View Single Post
Old August 10, 2009, 03:43 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimfan
Most people are against him being captain as there has been questions about his place in the side and his decision making is questionable.

But i would stick with him as he is bound to get better as he has been doing to job for a while now
I'm not impressed by him at all. He remains a "political" appointment in my book and is nowhere near the cricketing intelligence, imagination, and class of Taibu, Masakadza, Williams and possibly others. Anyway, I hope you're right about his potential ...

BTW, I'm sure Zimbabwe will find the right combination of players before this series is over and play the sort of competitive cricket they're easily capable of playing.

Loved the article but no need to put that kind of pressure on yourselves at this moment. You guys are just beginning to stabilize things down there ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)