Hi guys there's this cricket management game online called From The Pavillion
it's completely free to play ..your task is to take control over a struggling cricket club and compete against other people from all over the world, all trying to steer your club to glory!
From the Pavilion offers you a deep, tactically challenging cricket simulation. Your opposing teams are controlled by real people.
You can spend as little as ten minutes per week or literally hours each day setting match tactics, looking for bargains on the transfer market, developing the skills of your squad and watching your matches unfold live. And remember, its completely FREE!
plus there is a bangladesh league there(i joined) plus you get to coach bangladesh if you play well
i thought ALL the BC members could join up and play while waiting for the BD game against srilanka ( just to waste time) maybe we could arrange a Banglacricket BC CUP.
here are some features ..
* The home page is better set out so it is easier to read
* The forums are nice and clear.
* We have a nice group of people if you are new to the game you can ask for a mentor which will help you through the tough times.
* You can watch the commentary live.
* You can read the players skills very easily and can easily decide who to put in your team.
* You start with 200K and trust me you can buy some really good players with that much money.
* The person who has made the game is online 5-6 days a week continuously making updates to the game so it is much better.
* You can do a thing called "Youth Pull" which is when you can pull a player from your academies and he might be a gun or a dud it is up to your luck.
* On match days you can choose the type of wicket that you want for eg. Flat which favours batsmen and a lot more!
* You can organise friendlies so you can play your friends.
Best Of All It's Free
And loads more!!! This game is super fun give it a go. And you will get hooked instantly.
if this thread is unappropriate then please delete this thread my apologies.