View Single Post
Old November 27, 2008, 09:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

i reckon maybe give him a rest, he shouldn't be in the ODI team regardless but i reckon some time off from internationl cricket might benefit him. but the thing is there isn't anyone who's been tried who says pick me pick me pick me over any of the current test pacers, our next best options are rasel and sajidul and neither have been that impressive in the few tests they've played (though sajidul especially sounds to be a very good prospect for BD). pacers like subashis and rubel should be given more time to develop before playing test cricket though i think in a year or so if they play enough cricket they might be developed enough to play some international cricket.

shahadat is still one of the best BD has to offer, not sure he's doing any worse than anyone else who'd be taking his place though, but there are definitely things he needs to work on and he hasn't seemed to be able to fix them whilst playing international cricket so maybe some time off international cricket could help him become a better bowler.