View Single Post
Old November 27, 2008, 05:45 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion
I think Rajib was once considered as the best fast bowling prospect in BD and I still believe in it. He has the right body frame and height (wide shoulders and 6'3). He has stamina in abundance and he is a real team player. He will run down and bowl delivery after delivery if the team needs him to. What he lacks is proper guidance which is the lack of a pace academy in Bangladesh. However working with Champaka will obviously reap benefits. He needs to work and slightly remodel his action to make better use of his height and also to improve his line and length. He has natural pace and can easily bowl at speeds in excess of 140+ but he is trying to improve his length by cutting down on pace. I can understand that we are all frustrated because of our results but I am sure given two more years under Champaka, he can turn out to be a real threat along with Rubel, Robin, Shubashish, Sajidul and lets not forget Mashrafe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangla-red
In other news, I saw that

1) Shakib Al Hasan now has the best bowling average for Bangladesh.
2) Abdur Razzak's is nearly 81, and he is bettered by:

Mohammad Ashraful (67 ish)
Tapash Baisya
Naeem Islam
Syed Rasel
Mehrab Jnr
AFTAB! WTF?
Mahbabul, but he's new. He has the potential to get 100 wickets.
wow then why not giving ash two more years.... i mean come on he has the potention and the most talented player in bd team right, my point is till he is ready keep him out of the team, him and ash needs to go, we dont need soo talented player, who shines once in a blue moon