View Single Post
Old October 31, 2008, 09:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Great input guys. T_E, you are truely the sports junkie, man! I think I am gonna watch a few games first then decide on a team. Off course, a rank underdog will get the preference. I will ask questions from time to time in here, and I am sure I won't be dissapointed, as it seems all of you know what you are talking about. I like the favorite player thing T_E suggested.
Use to be ...

(ak bar cheka khaia...) At college didn't wanted to chase around women. They are nothing but trouble. And also it hurts the pocket book. All I did is was school, work, ESPN, and play sports. Had to get rid of that bottled up energy. All girls were sistas, lol.

Watching Sports slowed down a little bit with MLB scandle, NHL lockouts, Michael, Barry sanders retiring. Mean while you grow up!! Got married, had kid... The passion is still there but the time is not.

+++

Truly, this season everyone is penciling down Lakers to win it all. The irony is even though I don't like it; I know the commish and Las Vegas (betting) will make that happen. That is how NBA is. Sad but true. Money talks.

Keep an eye on Phoenix suns and New Orleans. Two good west team who will definitely challenge Lakers. (Thanks ro for the correction - originally they were in the east now the moved to the west)

Chicago is close to your proximity even though Bears will bring lots of hatred towards that city. This is the season where they will go up.