Thread: Wimbledon 2008
View Single Post
Old June 20, 2008, 11:53 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnab
So you dislike Federer because he is so successful? yes and his attitude. Or do you habitually prefer the underdogs, which is more understandable? no. I support Tiger Woods and Brazil. Ultimate winners. Big fan of Michael Jordan also.

But still, Federer is quite a nice guy on and off the court. Very rarely, if ever, sounds arrogant. So true. That is why I can't hate him. had he been a little nicer (not enough for me) may be then I would have loved him. On second thought, may not. Who can like a Robot? Tiger can laugh and cry in the same course, whereas, Federer never shows emotion. Even after wins, a second of emotion then back to square one. All most like fake emotions. I can not relate myself to him. No connection.

At least Tiger thinks Federer is fine. Last time I heard they were buddies. They are indeed. And I am pissed.
I know what pete says is true. Federer will surpass him in majors. That makes me even more sad.