View Single Post
Old February 22, 2003, 01:15 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default We reached 100?

That Pilot is screwing up everything.

So far, we have 120, 124, 32/2 and 108. WOW. Century in three matches and was denied by rain in the other one. Amazing.

Ash looked confident but too cocky and too small - way too small. We should make good use of him by playing him down the order.
Sanwar looked the most composed before he knicked it. When I opened up my TV, BD was at 5 for 1 after 5 overs. Thought, wow, did the batsmen really learn ? And saw Ash hit those balls quite good. 10 overs later, I was in bed, watching yet another miserable (unexcusable) performance from the top six.

I am even more glad that I didn't wait to watch our bowling. Talha is very very inexperienced for this.

Instead of sending this team to Australia, we should appeal to send the team to ICC Trophy (as Bangladesh A) and send them out to play against opponents that we have a chance to beat from time to time. One of them will be Kenya. We should immediately set up a tour of kenya and send the national team as the A team, just like the Kneyans do.

Kenya play in all sorts of tournaments against the other ICC sides and get a boost from defeating them, we need that to boost our attitude.