View Single Post
Old February 6, 2008, 11:40 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

I have one question. why do we have to get rid of the old cars? WHy can't the new cars show what they r made of and demand a position in my garage? why do we have to take a chance thinking this might last longer then my old one and find out quickly that this come with only 50,000 miles warranty and very quickly i have to look for another new car and the loop goes on...

SO i think let the old cars drive even if it doesn't start right a way and need a push now and then. and let the new cars come up with their own knowledge and built so that when i replace them with my old beat up car it will also drive long.

But if he just go blind with the new shine and color and try to change our beatup car in the end we will have First no car left in the dealer ship and two our garage will be empty. and soon the neighbors will start saying the have empty garage so make him close his garage once for all....

Its better to have patience and wait for it and let it demand a place rather then trying to guess and see which one will work
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled