View Single Post
Old May 31, 2007, 01:13 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shoaib THE MAN Akhtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1

well Dinho is not a striker and still scores more goals than Maradona.

He was not played in his original position

Altho Maradona did not have the best teammates, the team was formed around him and for his style of play.
its very hard for a team with superstars to play well together eg Madrid.
boy i did.
Dinho isn't a striker. Maradona isn't a striker.

RONALDINHO: IN 117 APPS, HE SCORED 37 for his first club (in crappy defence brazil league) ...Ronaldo scored 55 in 56.
For PSG, he scored 17 in 55 apps.
For barca, he scored 60 goals...only...in 130 apps....hahahahaha

Maradona:

166 (116) (apps/goals for his first club in arg) follow this medium
40 (28) (second club, Boca)
58 (38) Barca...compared that to Dinho at barca...
259 (115) At napoli...still better than Dinho (in tough italian league with defence/injury/scandals..he was more of an assist maker..)
29 (7) Sevilla (ageing)

hahahahahaha
91 (34) international: Maradona ( Remember all the crappy co-teammates Dona had)

73 29 international: Ronaldinho

Dont chat shyte about Ronnie scoring more goals.. End of.
Are you gonna tell me the team wasn't shaped around his style of play???

Oh, boo hoo..give me a hankie, Poor Ronnie couldn't play (despite being the greatest) in the world...boo hoo..big hug

Maradona has been makeshifted into a def mid, striker, mid, attack mid, winger, sweeper...still he has proven the king....

If the team was formed around him then he would crumble even more...because 1 player is not good against 11

Madrid are not playing well because of THE EXODUS OF THE STARS . Look at Madrid 4 years back..Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Carlos, Raul, Beckham....they werent too good hey? They only won the CL twice in 3 years and all Spanish competitions...