Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Grading is necessary in order to get the future selection correct. Those who don't like my grading it is better you put your own grading and reasonings instead of attacking my post. You don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with you. Thank you.
O ya... you want 5th from any critisim? Your grading sks !!!
1. SN: F -- This series a complete failure
2. JO: B -- I expected more from JO in test and less in ODI.
3. Tamim: B -- Still looks like a real deal
4. Bashar: D -- No comment needed
5. Ash: C -- I expect more from this highly talented experienced batsman. Sorry last test innings doesn't excited me much, specially when we are playing TEST (not ODI) and trying to extend the game to 4th day.
6. Sakib: B - Kind of dispointed in TEST. But hey it was his first TEST under lot of pressure to prevent batting collupse. Plus 24 ave is in par with our legend's (Ash) average in this series. Plus he defended more balls. Not bad.
7. Aftab: B -- Unrealized potetial spoiling due to lack of mental maturity.
8. Rajin: A - Kind of surprised me. I am not really a fan of Rajin. But I think it will be injustise if he doesn't get another call in SL series.
9. Mash: A - No Comment needed.
10. Rafique: C - He is kind of lossing his edge. But still good enough for BD team.
11. Rasel: C - Kind of dispointed a bit, but not that much.
12. Shahadat: A -- he surprised me in a positive way.
13. Razzak: B -- Looks like he slipped a bit from his WC-2007 form
14. Enam: F -- Completely disapointed me
15. Sharif: D -- I have seen nothing special to warrant another chance against SL.
16. Rahim: B -- Not spectacular, but steadily making a strong case for himself for TEST also
17. Pilot: D - Nio comment. No point wasting time in a sinking boat.
I am also taking 5th. Those who like my grading can praise me. On the other hand, those who don't like my grading it is better you put your own grading and reasonings instead of attacking my post. You don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with you. Thank you very much.