Thread: NFL - 2006-07
View Single Post
Old January 22, 2007, 10:04 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Two wonderful games!! I knew all the hype of America's team would be squashed by the bear defense. Dallas is still the American's team, lol. And for drew breeze he did have a 500+ yard game passing and lost in the regular season. That should say enough of his talent (turnover prone in the red zone). Was afraid of Mr. Bush. But after the safety when chicago scored I knew it was over.

As for manning, I was so scared in the 1st half. Was sure they would fold. But Having "Money" (Adan Vinetary) on their side I knew they would have lots of shots at the end zone, knowing 3 is there can we get 7??? There were some shady calls against New England, however a clear pass interference in the end zone (trip on 87) a crucial call went for the Pats right before the half.
The last drive was monumental. The stage was set. injured manning takes his team to the end zone. Enough of brady bunch and 12-1 coach. I liked his post game interview on the field. "Yes", "No". When asked how did they lose a 17 point lead at the half, look at the camera one time and walk.

It will be a great superbowl.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; January 22, 2007 at 11:07 AM..