View Single Post
Old June 13, 2006, 06:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Japan deserve to lose. Zico made tactical error. I am not an expert. But here is my opinion where Zico completly lose the plot.
1. It was evening game. Japan was playing too fast. There was no effort to slow down the match. What happened , Japanese players were tired after first half.
2. When Hiddink was throwing his forwards, he did nothing to combat it.
3. Japan was defending too deep. Back line was actually playing inside penalty box.
4. Even in the second half when they were tired, when they have the possesion they were busy on releasing the ball to Nakamura as if there were no other midfielder.

Combine those with those misses of Takahara. Twice he got Aussi goalkeeper at his mercy and twice he failed. As I mentioned in my earlier post in another thread, Japan could be surprise package if their forwards fire. Unfortunately they did not. It is not Aussie won rather Japan lose.

On other note Jap is as offensive as nigger or Paki.
And why were not rooting for Australia or why Japan. For me it is no 1 Asian connection, no 2 I am now residing in Japan. Why support Senegal or some other african country. They are like our fellow opperesed black brothers in developing world, unlike Australia who are predominantly white and from developed world.