View Single Post
Old May 15, 2023, 03:02 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Hi, Adam bhai. Hope you are well too.
Cricket Ireland needs to have matches in their own country rather than think of profit. Otherwise, you will not have a fanbase.

Ireland is a different country. England / UK is a different country.
So, what has happened here is basically instead of playing a match in BD, the BD team have gone and played a match in Kolkata.

Those supporters are dodgy students from 2008 and then there is a new batch of dodgy students with wives and kids from 2021. Govt. er taka nai bhai. So, they opened the gates so that gullible deshis will coem ehre and pay for uni and then work and pay taxes for a few years and then they will be kicked out.
The original British Bangladeshis ( Syletis ) don't really give a damn about cricket or the BD team.
Shingara Bhai I agree with you but sadly without profit in an economic crisis it is difficult to chose it over country's best interest.

I will say one thing about Sylethis from personal experience. all matched I have been to in the Champions tropy or World Cup, majority were British Sylethis by miles apart. Despite their bias against non Sylethis apart of their soul still relate themselves as Bangladeshis despite non Sylethis playing.