View Single Post
Old November 29, 2022, 04:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
The availability of hotel was the problem. I sorted all out and ended up with few days hotel, few days ship, few days apartments, couple of side trip in the middle east (ie saudi, uae). If I was traveling alone I would have done a month long trip and tried more adult stuff.

There are few issues in qatar but the games have been good. Should have been included more countries in the region.

There are lot of bangaldeshis here carrying bd flag also ... mostly local I think, hard to tell. For some reason they aren't receptive when I speak bangla with them .. in Russia I met some official ppl from Bangaldesh football federation and thy were happy to see another bangali because hardly any bd ppl were there.... but I think in doha, (also on saudi) - a lot of bangladeshis aren't friendly at all despite me approaching them ...

My bangali taxi drivers so far have been the most receptive of convo.

Those Bangladeshis are kamlas.
Speak to them in English and they will show you respect. Otherwise, they will think you are also a kamla like them.

Btw, do you still have to show the Covid app when entering venues? I went during end of Covid and had to buy a Qatari SIM or it wouldn't work!