View Single Post
Old September 2, 2022, 05:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Allhamdullilah well. India does use its power to do "DADA GIRI" as they. They are a large country and the neighbours are smaller in size and power.

The Bangladesh youth and mentality like you said has absorbed some of the grotesque Indian culture. I cringe when someone says JeeJuu instead of the nicer term Dula Vai.

Bangladeshis normally didnt have a bad accent but I heard some of the more recent accents sound like the comical Indian one.

Calling a ****ha a pani poori or gol gappa is a disgrace. They have this chulkani to add an Indian element unnecessarily.

Sad to see this change

Bollywood dekho bhalo kotha kintu Tamil movie dekho ken? Indianrai to Tamil movie dekhey na.

Shobar hatey phone, gramey MiFi router ar Indian channels. Gramer polapan o ajkal phoney p*** dekhey!

Ar Sony TV'r Crime Patrol dekhey dekhey BD er manush shikhey kivabey notun notun vabey crime kortey hobey.

I never understood why instead of Tk or the "To" symbol for taka, restaurants use BDT. Arrey bhai, Taka ki dollar? Taka shudhu Bangladeshei bebohar hoy.

Gaan er barota bajsey. Kothakar ki shilpi ajkal, gola nei shudhu autontune.

Talk showtey Ata moyda makha Bangla mediumer model meyegulu bileti dhong niye Bangla boley as if ora English mediumey porto.

Ek Dhakar friend Facebookey bashar dowatey rannar chobi dilo : Mashed potato, sausage, steak, stir fried boiled vegetables and fork and knife next to plates.

Deshta jey kundikey jachchey!