View Single Post
Old March 26, 2020, 08:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Every human body is different and Different viruses will impact different people in various ways.
that is absolutely right and you don't know how it will affect you. The thing is you may be fine and get away with a simple cold like symptoms for couple of days but you however become a potential source to infect someone who will not be so lucky and will end up dying. Do you want that on your conscience? That's why if you have an option to stay home and work. I suggest you take that. No hand shake, no hugging, and I don't want to say this but it is probably a good idea to refrain from group prayers - time to connect to God on own.

I am in front line and I am seeing that top small percentage who are getting super sick.. I am not allowing anyone in my family who is older to come anywhere near me anytime soon. I just hope they don't catch it from somewhere else.

I am exposed to this virus constantly every single day. But that's my job. If I had a job where there is option to stay home and stay away from ppl - just bymyself - I would feel extremely lucky.

anyways stay safe. And don't take it lightly. Like i said majority of you will probably be ok but you can't guarantee that you won't be the cause of someone dying or getting super sick.