View Single Post
Old November 13, 2019, 11:56 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

You won't believe what happened this week to my fantasy team.

I was 4-5 to start, so I can't lose another game rest of the way or else I will be out of the playoffs. The projection said I had 130+ to 108 point advantage. My opponent had P Mahomes and Phillip Rivers (Thursday). She had to make a decision early in the week whom to play as a QB. She rolled with Rivers (wasn't sure if Mahomes would play). Rivers screwed it up. Got 21+ points. Me with Gordon 20+ points, feeling very confident with 74% winning chance. And I had Brees at home against Atlanta. Fast forward to Sunday, all my players under perform and at the end I had 89+ and projected to score 109 with Kittle (D), SF kicker (D), SF defense yet to play. and she had already 122+. Luckily I could get the TE Dwelley, and new kicker on Monday. All hope was lost. I was sure to lose this week and be out of the playoffs.

To my amazement, I won by 1.58 points. That was the narrowest win by my. Had to get lucky in so many fronts. So now 5-5.