View Single Post
Old May 16, 2019, 04:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Like a few have already pointed out, I reckon we can beat South Africa this world cup, especially if we're lucky enough to not have to deal Steyn and Rabada.

NZ have been hammering is lately, albeit in NZ. I would've said 50-50 if it wasn't for the pasting we've received recently.

England is an absolute no-brainer. We'll be annihilated.

Lanka will likely be our first win. Unless we choke. We're the superior side in both experience and talent.

Windies superstars will be back and will be pretty keen to settle the score against us. May outmuscle us, but if we get Gayle/Hope/Hetmyer cheaply, our batsmen will pummel their bowlers on flat decks.

Australia consistently brush us aside like we're nothing. Would love to settle the score here but I actually don't see us getting Smith out lolol.

Afghans will be desperate to beat us to show they belong because I doubt they'll win any matches with their (quality) spinners in England and a pretty weak pace lineup. They're a far hungrier and physically fitter side than us, so could outmuscle our more skilled players on flatdecks if we don't score enough.

India will hammer us forever. They could play their under-19s and still beat us. Guaranteed humiliation here.

Pak is the most overrated side in world cricket at the moment. Should brush them aside pretty easy. The only thing that might hold us back is complacency in either already qualified or (more likely) already been knocked out.