View Single Post
Old June 11, 2018, 11:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Congratulations women side. Well done! Proud of you all.

Deserves, all the good stuffs coming your ways, women side and staff.

And message to BCB. Get your act sorted, wastemans! Fund, facilitate women side better. Then we might least have a better chance to win a world cup, in most of ours life time!
Then hoping, thinking, the shameless men side can do it. Those lot are satisfied, stomachs full. Not hungry anymore. They lack professionalism hence any decent success and money coming to them gets to them, and they lose focus..
Totally agree with you Masuk/Masum bhai from U Kingdom! Everything you said, I could not have said it better.

Stomachs full maney??? I say they are mottoos! Ek-ekta sudhu khaitese aar fultese...edike mathe gele doura-te pare naa...hapaiy khali...Bullsh!t, SAD, pathetic shameless BD men's team. I say as punishment, they hould not be fed for a month except for a slice of a bread per person, per night and half glass of water...and hard labor with it! A bunch of Bodna(s)!~