Thread: Clash of Clans
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2018, 01:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I am from the gamer generation. Maramari katakati games is in my blood. When i am old like you i will still probably play games. If it doesn't make sense then just put it down to a case of generation gap.
Lol, the countless scoffs and scolds I got from my parents when I used to play video games in my early to late teens, even today I get scolded and get told "I am wasting my life" playing video games at the age of 24.

But I just keep playing Bengali Parents lol, if you get enjoyment out of something it is straight away bad for you thats their logic, maybe I should say it was their logic.

Define Gamer Generation, isnt that the early 90s, particularly 94- present.

I still clearly remember the few games I played, Cadillac And Dinosaur(loved the co-op), entire Halo Series(from Combat evolved to Reach), Golden Eye on the game cube, Battlefield 1942,Mario, Legend of Zelda, Duke Nukem, Doom.

The only games that exhilarate me were probably Battlefield 3, BC2 and Battlefield 4(great game if you look past the bugs), the multiplayer is insanely addicted, nothing more enjoyable than storming the beaches of Kharkhand and Wake Island on that gloriously 64 player multiplayer.