View Single Post
Old December 31, 2017, 04:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
And...lol I like the amount of Dunning-Kroger syndrome some prominent senior arm chair members reeks. If you were the ish.. and had all the answers, clearly you wouldn't spend your sorrya-- on internet forum ripping players' lives apart. Of course I am talking about those know-it-all stuck up "authority figure" minded members only.

90% of the members are cool. Heck if it was like back in the days when the elite ran and ruled, I probably wouldn't be back. Guys like Roy1, Shadow, Yankee, Jadz, tonoy, Tigers Eye, akle, Dinraat... makes me wanna come back.

Cut with the elitism sh--. Treat others like the way you like to be treated, and respect others like the way you like to be respected.

Edit: And also regarding issue of religion, well guess what? Not everybody shares the same view. Not everyone needs to respect all faith and view. Stop being the white sheep and white knight. Goody goody is a disease. In an open forum with different people with different opinions with different views, there will be bound to be different egos. Stop exerting YOUR beliefs on others on what or how should people behave regarding religion. Just cuz it's Islam doesn't mean they get a free pass. Pssh... just go to an unregulated, unmoderated forum like Facebook or Youtube and spout that nonsense. You will get murdered by international community.

I brought up religion because it is clearly a sensitive topic resulting in many bans and infraction and melee.
I can't like this post enough

Should be stickied for all to read and contemplate.