View Single Post
Old October 30, 2017, 01:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Some of you guys are defending Shakib like his the world’s best lol.
Most cricket fans would laugh at the fact that we say Shakib is the world’s best All-Rounder.

Recently I think it was Harsha Bhoggle or Akash Chopra did a poll on who is the best all-rounder in the world? Shakib came third or fourth.

Stokes won the poll, Ashwin came second and Shakib came third or fourth. You can can see what fans in general think of Shakib.

I will stick to my point. When he came to county cricket, can’t remember the exact match, I remember clearly, the commentators having some indirect digs (like is he really the no.1 all rounder, but in their English ways)

He did crap for us in South Africa. He abandoned the test team, just because he knew. That to me is not the no.1 all-rounder, more like running away.
Oh God Shakib didn't come top on a cricinfo poll thats mainly visited by Indians

Kallis was less popular than Flintoff worldwide... Freddie must have been some player right?

You lied previously, when you tried expressing your opinion as fact, you got held up about that, your views lose credibility when you blatantly lie when you can't back up your opinion