View Single Post
Old June 26, 2017, 06:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikBro
You are talking about home series. Outside the home, that is where the value of brand is tested. New Zealand and Sri Lanka are seasoned brands that sell for any teams that host them.

Why do you think Australia regularly host New Zealand in Australia? Why PCB in regards to Sri Lanka for that matter? But the sponsors are already available for them as they are proven brands regardless of their situation.

Bangladesh is uncharted territory when it comes to oversea. Time will tell, but personally, i would love to see PCB hosting Bangladesh in UAE. It is just wishful thinking since it is hard to tell whether it is financially viable for PCB to host Bangladesh or not. Again, we are talking about the perspective from PCB.
Hey Malik, how you doing man?

Sorry I don't remember congratulating you after that match, I was too sad and heartbroken to do that, belated congratulations on the win buddy and Eid Mubarak to you and your family

I now seriously want a bilateral series between us just so that we can thrash your flying a$$es back to stone ages and show you who is the real boss