View Single Post
Old June 24, 2017, 04:40 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakman
If i am not wrong BPL will take place in november & so does global league of South africa. There are two teams in global league owned by Pakistanis, though players has not been anounced yet but i think few of Pakistani players will be signed up for them. And we also have full series with srilanka in UAE starting from october to december. So i hardly thinks our top notch players will be available for either of those leagues.

And malik bro i think Pakistan should allow players to play in that league because that will give very good impression about Pakistan and we should also see how bangladesh board acts & how they return the favor.
That is up to PCB. After successful PSL, PCB is inclined to be little more demanding given what BCB did to PCB in the matter of keeping PCB in dark for the whole time.

That is for another topic.

The schedule of BPL and South Africa T20 league might clash with each other as i have heard. And yeah, Pakistani franchises bought couple of team in Africa T20 league. Perhaps, that is where Pakistani cricketers lies. I expect them to be playing in that league soon.

I believe the full series with Sri Lanka is in October while African T20 league might be in the summer. Pakistani players will be busy in the summer from Carribean T20 to Natwest T20 league and now African T20.

If the part of schedule clash is true, then BPL might lose out some cricketers to African T20 league. Bad timing.