View Single Post
Old June 9, 2017, 01:41 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
R u really this naive or trying to act like one? Bangladesh team is a minnow based on what? Is it because u said so or do u have any evidence or proof to back it up.

And pls, don't even mention india's name beside MINNOW Pakistan in limited overs Cricket. India has been performing like a world champion for last 5/6 years whereas Pakistan's performance is nothing better than a MINNOW.

Let me tell u why Bangladesh isn't minnow anymore. I hope u r intelligent enough to understand the points I'm going to make.

Bangladesh has an winloss ratio of 1.333 in last 3 years whereas Pakistan has an winloss ratio of. 67 in last 3 years which is marginally better than other minnow West indies. U should be ashamed of the fact that ur team's win loss ratio is hovering AROUND .67 even after playing consecutive odi serieses against minnow West India and here u r taking pot shots at Bangladesh team.

Can't believe that a single win against choker saffers can make ppl so delusional. Let me remind u that Pakistan haven't won a single odi series against any top 8 teams in last 3/4 years in their backyard UAE. Actually in UAE Pak has been getting humiliated for fun by other teams. HAVE SOME SHAME MATE.
Pakistan is already established seasoned team despite the last three years of poor cricket even though you have overlooked the overall record of Pakistan which made Pakistan in the first place.

That being said, it is not about Pakistan. It is about Bangladesh and its status to progress from the label 'minnow'. The bragging is fine but it is even more fun if the bragging is put into action. Champion Trophy is perfect opportunity to prove everyone wrong especially in England. No offense.

You cannot compare Pakistan whose team dominated England in England for more than one decades in Test format to minnow team who is yet to win a match in Champion Trophy. What is the point of the bragging if the bragging is not put into action?

Stop bragging until Bangladesh makes the name of itself. I know that sounds annoying to hear but Bangladesh hasn't earned the rights to brag yet. And i am not the one Bangladesh team has to convince that Bangladesh is not minnow anymore. It is to the world, and even though in my opinion Bangladesh is minnow team until proven otherwise.