View Single Post
Old May 10, 2017, 06:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ssei
If I need to move, I will perhaps move South to US as most of my school buddies live in states. My wife will be crazy happy if we end up in Australia as she has her brother, aunts-uncles, cousins living there for years.

Although it has been more than a decade here, I still did not visit Vancouver yet. But out of all the countries I visited before, I liked Australia the most (didn't feel the summer heat though). If a large number of my in-laws' family members were not living there, I would seriously consider moving there.
Australia is definitely such a great scenic place. Even to this day if i go sight seeing there are randoms lakes, creek beds, waterfalls, lagoons, bushlands, beaches that I have never been or heard of before and its always a surreal experience. City life is a bit hectic but about 30mins away from the city and you can live in really nice and chilled places. The heat is quite intense around the summer (around Dec-Feb) but after that its not really that hot. But most Aussies look forward to the summer season anyway so they can hit the beaches and go holidaying.