View Single Post
Old February 13, 2017, 05:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Congrats man!

I actually like the Bangladeshi culture of the old. Weddings in U.K. remind me of that. I find it more classy and traditional.

yes there are many good things we can learn from the white man, but that doesn't mean there is no merit in our own culture.

One is not using slangs when speaking casually. Washing yourself properly after going to the toilet. Not walking nude in the gym shower and changing area 😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man
Don't even get me started on wedding bro. nothing against marriages, but i wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy, the troubles and stress of weddings.

i got married recently, though i only had light stuff, holud/reception/akth...a lot of these "traditions" are pathetic i think. I can only imagine back in the day, a lot of wedding events happened out of simplicity and people had to kill time, but these days people have 20 or so events and everything has become a status exhibition. the whole meaning behind mahir is lost and everything is extravagant because "you only get married once" which is as pathetic as mushy reviewing an lbw off the bat.

there needs to be a massive reset in people's way of lives, return them back to the stone age and instill some humility and discipline.

not only do not I not miss bangladesh, but i'm sick of bangali culture living abroad.

there's a lot we can learn from shada manush.