Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh899
My ****ing ***!!!! This thread pisses me off more than her
Well you came to the right thread to throw insult at her face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
#TeamSheena.

I like Sheena, more now. For her dedication and always nice warm, positive things about Bangladesh. She seems to like Bangladesh so much and seems to really appreciate the love, warm, hospitality of BD people, and the food of BD.
I don't know if she's married, but really she should find a Bangladeshi husband and then could settle in BD, live happily everafter, have Bangladeshi Hilsha everyday!
I love Sheena. She is the best thing about BPL away from the field. She brings this positive vibe.

She doesn't consider it as a "just another job". You can tell that she is not a clown like Ambrin. She genuinely loves the game, loves the people, loves to be a part of the BPL. She is a breath of fresh air amidst all the nonsense.

When BPL was going all haywire, she remains upbeat and optimistic. She is in a way a flagbearer of the BPL off-field. Our own players do jack when it comes to advertising the league. TBH, when I look at BPL, i barely care about our core players. All i care about is seeing the likes of Sunzamul, Shahid, Shanto, Nafees, Sheena.