View Single Post
Old October 29, 2016, 06:39 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
I feel you brother... I am a big supporter of him being the captain after Mash as well... His captaincy record is 2nd best after Mashrafe, he has taken his team to the finals thrice and his overall captaincy was very good... calm and attacking at the same time but today when he played that shot believe it or not I screamed in exasperation... i screamed so loud even I was surprised... we have been guilty of throwing wickets at crucial stage and would it have hurt to just block a few before the end of the day and keep the balance in our favour seriously????
I haven't seen Riyad captain, but how is he as a captain in a personal level? Mash has great communication and interpersonal skills which he uses to boost the team, encourage his team-mates and inspire confidence. Rahim isn't as great as Mash but he'll still be vocal from behind the stumps from time to time saying stuff like 'come on boys'. Riyad on the other hand seems like a dejected fella when on the field, all quiet, depressed and dead looking guy moping around