View Single Post
Old June 27, 2016, 02:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman

Likewise, Neymar could be the best player of Brazil at the moment. But is he the greatest Brazilian player ever? s.
He is not even a player ..he is a hack .. and Ajfar loves this hack ...

Listen I don't even like Argentina but the logic that one has to lift a country trophy to be eligible to be called greatest is a poor one ... some of the major clubs across all leagues are better than most national teams if u can hypothetically put them head to head ..... soccer has changed over the last 30 years

Ur logic is u are great if u can carry bunch of underperformers to glory for ur country ...... yes true messi plays with good players in barca but he produces unbelievable plays ... he is perhaps unable to do that in Argentina (which is not true it seems that way) not because he isn't great but because the team understanding is not there..

Let me put it differently .... mozart composition need talented musicians to come to life.. it won't work with bunch kids feom 5th grade music band 101 class....

So the argument many put forth is wrong because it's counterintuitive .. messy looks great in club because he plays with good players ...it's actually the opposite.. he can display his talent when he has equally adept player assisting him .... if you are mediocre..u will look worse next to good players.

Having said all this... I still think he needs to.win a.wc just to shut the naysayers and haters ...and that's y it's more sad when he wants to quit national team