View Single Post
Old June 27, 2016, 01:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I think ajfar like neymer and his hairstyle .... u answering ur own question .... they are still making to the finals of 3 consecutive major competition where in each the game went overtime ... penalty shootout can not determine a champion side ...

Few tweaks here and there and they could have had all three... would then ur rhetoric change about messi being not the greatest .. unlikely cuz I think u are blinded by brazil/rival support ...

Argentina was met by a lethal German unit in both 2010 and 2014 ... it does not mean messi on its own not better than any of those players by themselves ... maradona with all his glory still has only 1 cup and it was probably on steroids :p. If it's anyone it's maradona that's overhyped...
You lost your credibilty when you started talking about Neymar and his hairstyle. When no one here is talking about Brazil or Neymar. Like I said if you step back from your biasness you would see what I'm talking about.

It doesn't matter how many oh so close Messi was away from winning the bottom line is he didn't win. How close were each of those game? You mean to tell me if we are going to call Messi the greatest player ever he couldn't come up with magic just once across 3 different games in 3 different years? Great players deliver when its needed the most. What's the excuse for Messi missing the penalty yesterday? You can't even say the goal keeper read it perfectly. Its all on Messi.