View Single Post
Old March 18, 2016, 03:17 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

maybe a stretch, but this is what i would like to see against the Aussies.

Tamim
Shabbir
Shakib
Soumya
Mushy
Riyad
Nasir
Mash
Arafat
Al Amin
Mustafiz

Its a tough call but I would have to drop Taskin for Mustafiz. I would still back our highest taker of the year to do the job over Taskin.

Just looked at the scoreboards for the last 6-7 T20 games at the ground. They are VERY high scoring. I mean the avg score is about 180 which is crazy. At the same time, spinners got most of the wickets where speedstars like Starc didnt get much. So Arafat is a must and I would bring in Nasir. My idea is, Arafat-Shakib-Riyad-Nasir should combine for 12 overs. Musta-Mash and Al Amin would go for 8. We are still gonna have to score minimum 170+ or be prepared to chase down 180+ on this ground. So our batsmen have to step it up. Due to the lack of alternative, i would move Soumya down the order but not all the way to 6 or 7 but 4. Just looking to get him in after the fielding restriction (PP) which gives a bit more spread so that he can come in and have some space for rotating strikes. Will push Riyad down the order because thats where he performed the best. Shabbir opening makes no difference to him as he has been technically doing that. Shakib at 3 makes sense to me.....