View Single Post
Old February 28, 2016, 05:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaph
I didn't watch the UAE game, but I watched the other two. Anyone can bowl well vs UAE, and if Taskin bowled well vs UAE, then that's the only T20 game he bowled well in in a while. He was poor in BPL and poor vs Zimbabwe. Was also poor vs India and ineffective in this game.

Yes, Nurul is the best WK the country has to offer. Whether that's enough to start him or not, I don't know. But Taskin should be dropped.
Do you watch the games or just look at the scorecard, if catches were held he would have changed the match vs India and quite possibly won us the game and on top of that he conceded 6 runs because of misfields in the first game, he's had 2 drops vs UAE...defending a total where we could have panicked, but he backed up UAE from the start with his pace and aggression, again he had misfields in that game, vs Sri Lanka, he produced the early chance, again dropped, then he came back in his 3rd over and he made sure Sri Lanka couldn't score and he backed them up against the wall also in a pressure situation.

Sure he was poor in BPL..But was coming back from injury and was down on pace.

Last I remember he only played last T20 vs Zim and in that too he was our best bowler.. taking out inform waller who looked like he was going to take Zim to 200.

Taskin sets the pace, if he plays well the opposition know, they going to have to fight.

Taskin should not be dropped, and I'll stand by my point even if he fails in the next match.