View Single Post
Old February 9, 2016, 05:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Why would it be a "big upset"? This is cricket and we've already beaten one of the top Asian sides who was unbeaten until they came up against us!!!...BD favourites but we've got more than enough in that side to win the game imo.
True that, Windies beating us won't be an upset. What surprises me is that the whole Bangladeshi camp is talking about the opponents and the pace etc etc not their own strength, that worries me. Kinda looks like a mental battle won by the Windies already by instilling fear into our team. We can't be scared to face 90 mph deliveries, moreover we have already faced them.

If you don't think about how to score, where to score and take the total to a big one the probability is high that you won't score. If you are thinking negatively and be like how am I going to handle that pace, the probability are higher that you won't be able to handle it.

I hope I am wrong in this, but from all the talks I am hearing from the papers it seems the Bangladeshis are scared. That's going to be a factor here!

If we win the toss, put windies to bat so that they don't get anything out of the morning juice. Toss might actually decide the fate because from the looks of it if Bangladesh goes into bat, we might be 40/3 in no time and lose the match inside the first 15 overs. Saif may actually be needed for the first time in that case.