View Single Post
Old March 29, 2015, 02:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
I remembered prior to joining BC in September of 09 when all i wanted to do was to play like Shakib Al Hasan.

I knew of their exploits in the WC in 07 , at that time I was playing Under-17 Cricket for my club, where I learnt of a youthful Bangladesh Team Crashed India out of that WC.

Fast forward to 09

They were visiting the Caribbean, I wasn't following Bangladesh cricket that much(I was an SA fan). My regional team West Indies was in one of their financial crisis with their players. What occurred in that series was history. A couple of guys made their Test debut: Rubel, Riyad.
I wanted them to win every match and they did, with me celebrating when Shakib struck Kemar Roach for a Straight six to seal the Whitewash. I had a guilty feeling that both teams were evenly matched(sorry guys).

After the series I was exploring to to see where I could find a place where I can share my passion for the Tigers. I ended up here.
It's a privilege to be here and to engage in topics ranging from the immature to the weird, and to the very well analyzed(Even though I don't understand a thing when you guys type in Bangla).

I hope that I add some dimension and diversity to this forum, being a kid from Guyana, South America. Respect.
Wow! That's awesome. Thank you.