View Single Post
Old February 19, 2015, 11:22 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ricky Ponting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh899
A message to Australia:

We know exactly what we signed up for. We know what you guys are. We know what you can do. We know you like the back of our hands. But we also know that you guys don't have a single idea about who we are. But you're gonna find. You are going to know who we are and what we do! We're gonna beat you soooo bad, that we're gonna take that "possible champions tag" away from you. And if we cant beat you, we're gonna head home with a prized possession of yours. Now I know that neither you nor anybody else in world cricket respects us. But I guarantee you this, YOU WILL RESPECT US!

I believe Bangladesh will Win and so should we Australia! Feed the Tigers!
ei dhoroner attitude ta drop kora jai na bhai? bhalo khelle jitbo...kharap khelle harbo...gaye pore to kauke bollar dorkar nai jay 'YOU WILL RESPECT US!'...it just shows a lack of self esteem...

amra consistently bhalo khelle international community amader emnei respect korbe... chapa bajir to dorkar nai...fans like you make the whole nation look bad....ei forum er onekei taj dekhai abong dhora khai bangladesh harar por....BE HUMBLE!