View Single Post
Old February 15, 2015, 08:36 AM
Cricket Legend

The problem with the Bd side is their mentality and that sucks! the fair few experiences I had watching Bd team performing against international teams and watching them practice right in front , tells me only 1 thing these people are losers! these things don't appear to tv viewers. I remember in T20 WC in Nottingham, indian players were all out practicing and not a single Bd player was out, the body language of mashrafi was a nawab 'baire fit-fut vitore shodor ghat'. Infact I didn't even want to see the match just seeing them practice because I knew what exactly would happen. These guys need to be given a real rough treatment and make them realise what it takes to win and perform consistently.

Anyway, I am patriotic and want Bangladesh to win desperately, but somehow the players have to be mentally changed dramatically. This time no india pakistan group opponents, so can't use them to fire ourselves up. This level its all professional, just go out and perform, and this is where Bd sucks!