View Single Post
Old November 25, 2014, 08:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Nice essay BP. Not to put jadukor on the spot the way he tried to shoot me down, anyone who says english league is the best in the world currently obviously have some lack of understanding on some aspect of football.... and it's not a difficult game to understand.

And many fans are irrational, so anyone who talks crap about likes of Messi or even to some extent C. Ronaldo is just a troll in my opinion...

Messi is a gift to this Football generation really....and anyone that loves football..

World cup are my favorite time, a lot of expert comes out of the woodwork.... I watched WC games with few folks some friends and few folks that i work with.... and I was called a Nazi for saying Germany has the most beautiful team in this wc that;s why I been supporting them for a while now... and they all talk same... say things like Germany are like machine blah blah blah.... Brazill brazil neymer the the best... nobody comes close.... C. ronaldo drama, messi over rated blah blah blah.... so I watched the final by myself at home and thorouhly enjoyed it.

Fans are just dumb.... Dumb in me comes out when US plays though...... I did say US belongs in top 4 :p