Thread: Financial News
View Single Post
Old November 18, 2014, 02:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
also should have bought baba as a momentum play, was thinking of that too... 1 week return of 11% already. . i reckhon baba might go up to 120. but ami kinlei its gonna reverse...

such is life..
Baba reversed after going guess what to exactly 120. Look at the 52 week high. http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=BABA

the one that i don't play is the one that works out the way i think...(and apparently everyone else).

anyways US market doing well,rest of the world doing poorly...... USD is stronger than ever... oil prices are cheaper than ever ... US is rich again..

I sitll have some money on the sideline, can't find a single stock that I like at these prices...

Stocks research now feels a lot like looking to purchase a house near my area... they are all over valued POS..

Recently bough Michael Kors (kors) .. I see everyone carrying MLK bag, only problem is CEO recently said sales down due to low foot traffic in Malls (excuses), stock was punished a bit... Betting on it to stay relevant in fashion....

Women fashion is a very profitable place to be if the trend can be caught early. For example coach bags (COH), was a great stock, now it is garbage as the brand is falling out of fashion. I think same maybe happening to Michael kors but what else are women buying?? L Brand (victoria secret) is stil relevant and will be but they are all time high....