View Single Post
Old November 11, 2014, 10:01 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Translation:
Tendu gives a catch at Mid-on. Sharukh Khan is the fielder. All sorts of things going on in his mind. "how would I do the BabuBangla's "Jhakanaka" dance or would be IZZY's shake, Hawaii 5-O Jack Lord pose wouldn't be bad come to think of it. The ball was on its flight, if I catch it Shakib gets his 11th wicket."

Now the thought process moves forward... May be the third row chik will post up a sign "marry me" but "I don't care, I love it." Hey, cameramen are honing on me. Should I wink or not? Stupid Mushi and his screaming. He needs to learn the art from ME. Did NOT, NOT NOT NOT let me bowl a single (&^$@^ing Choice of words) over. What was he thinking? We still have 150+ runs to waste. Will give him a picture of Anushka Sharma's naughty (Gandi) pictures. No wait, may be "Depika konai pad dei" would be better.

Back to the catch. Yes, the ball is coming towards me. All I can see is me celebrating and the whole team running after me. I can picture this already. Or would it be running after Shakib? Not on my watch. They all conspired against me. Including Shakib. I was suppose to be in the IPL not him. Did NOT NOT NOT NOT give a single (&^$@^ing Choice of words) over. What the heck? Don't you want to listen to the sweet voice of Sharapova? Man! When I sing, the birds dance with me. Even BD selector Faruque "AKA the Boss' Ahmed chacha. Hehehe!! Chacha!! He can't get enough of the tune. I scare opponents with the Sharapova melody. Them dumb folks will never learn. As long as Faruque Chacha is in... "I don't care, I love it." Let me add, I get the big fish out... Rubel, tailenders. Case closed. Give me my overs Mushi. Anushka's Picture will mysteriously make its way under your pillow, Mark my words!!! Let's see how you get out of this jam. Hi Bhabi!! Is this pose okay?

All this thinking has distracted me from catching the ball. That is the reason our Dashing hero floors the catch. Shakib is furious and says, KKR will have to live without his services in the next IPL. I was still transfixed in thinking of my celebration. The thought of Shakib taking the spot light didn't bode well. I dropped the Dolly (Parton).
+++
It is seriously hard to do word for word translation. I tried my best. I think this way the readers would get it better.
Perfect paraphrase ...
Thanks