Thread: Financial News
View Single Post
Old November 5, 2014, 04:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Since I have all the time in the world now with my unemployment, i will occsasionally post my trigger happy trades when I am idle. For a kid friendly portfolio.

I got lucky with Mastercard. There are some chart activity going on today, pattern suggestive of a break out, I think this is the reason why it is higher today than index, if it sustains, great, if not then I will sell and later try to buy it again in pull back.. yeah i know i know trying to time things.... 17% unrealized gain so far in a very short time ...need to lock that.

Nike : was a dumb purchase, laggin market, up at 4% so far since my purchase, I don't need to free up cash so i will leave it there...

Contemplating buying disney prior to earning, I know it will be positive, only thing is will it be positive enough to justify the valuation, personally i think it will. Lot of good things going on with this cool company. Resistence at 85 and 80..so downside potential of atleast 5% (80) if market dont like what they hear...to 11% (unlikely at 80). Down today due to profit taking prior to earnings from recent run up.
got milk? er price ekhon kombe. (not chiruni) karon milk khawa ekhon nished. yeah it's dangerous now. so...