Thread: Financial News
View Single Post
Old October 31, 2014, 05:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
haha LAKE crashed today. these are momentum stocks, it doesn't go up and down based on earnings or cash balances. just pure speculation..
LAKE acuteally surged 25% yesterday and up premarket as well. It reported orders of 1 million.. It makes sense, the ebola fear it self would cause increase in demand as all the hospitals would need to be equipped with the gear just in case.... You don't necessarily need to have a widespread of the disease, which I don't think will happen. SO regardless they make money..

I didn't do enough research or thinking and misread... just did a late night look up.

I call any stock with <100 million market cap a penny stock as they tend to unreasonably fluctuate on thin news...

Would I personally buy the stock.. NO.. is there significant money to be made for the bold and reasonable ... YES...

I will still be following it time to time....

Overall the premarket suggest today will be an up day.. Market will reach all time high..... my plan was to sell at this point but fed fear has been neutralized, so I am not so sure.... I have in the past made costly mistakes when I am home doing nothing and was trigger happy trying to time everything....still having hard time being disiplined...

Regretting not putting more money during that mini panic crash, somewhat foresaw the sell off coming, rebound was too quick to go all in, was planning to get in incremently. I think I am not aggressive enough, sometimes too conservative... will go no where in life with that. No risk no reward...