View Single Post
Old October 8, 2014, 02:20 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Were in shambles but we have our first ever 3 test series at home coming up with 7 more scheduled in the next 8 years. Here's my squad.

Tamim
Shamsur
Shadman
Anamul
Mominul
Shakib
Mushfiq
Nasir
Riyad
Hom
Robiul
Shafiul
Taskin
Taijul
Saqlain

Gazi and Al amin were left out unless and until they get cleared. Taskin if fit enough should be eased in with short spells of no more than 5 overs on the trot. Shadman is not ready yet but this is the best opportunity to learn. Hom deserves another series and I guess Nasir does too. Last chances for both. Saqlain makes it on his impressive performance in the A series. We need more depth at pace and variety in spin so Jubair Hossain might need to be considered soon.
Pretty good squad and analysis, I still worry it's to early to bring in taskin since he already has injury issues and I think litton should be considered along with shadman. jubair did pretty well in the A team matches so I think he should be considered soon also, especially if we keep having this trouble of finding a quality test spinner.

Last edited by Gowza; October 8, 2014 at 06:50 AM..