View Single Post
Old April 4, 2014, 04:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Well. All that money ensured a place in the finals and SL might take a dive just like they did in the WC to make sure their players keep their contracts. IPL stays relevant and will make mucho money based off of the high from the T20 results. Good marketing and Management ploy all around. Legalized betting and fixing (Yes, I'm bitter, and I also connect the dots).

Ya, the same way bd assured the spots to afgan players in BPL( if it starts again) or any other t20 leagues. Isn’t it? Take a bow Afghanistan. U have done ur job pretty well. But what the hell is happening in Hong Kong.

Are they also going to start a league of their own or something like that? Did they offer guaranteed spot to BD players in HKPL if they…………. U know what. Was it the sole reason behind that miserable show against an associate nation? Thank u man for enlightening me……… Again I m just connecting the dots. If I fail to find any suitable dot I will imagine it by myself cuz that will add extra spice to the speculation. Yeee….. I m Sherlock. Lol.

Last edited by Eclipse; April 4, 2014 at 06:00 PM..